Sunday 27 April 2014

Book Review: Me Without You

Me Without You by Kelly Rimmer

I received this book from NetGalley and I am so excited to tell people about it. It is absolutely incredible. I will admit that I did not really read what the book was about before I started reading it, which is something I usually do, and I was not disappointed. I connected with these characters from the very beginning. I am a very visual reader and I imagine every detail of what I am reading, in my head, as if I am watching a movie as I go along. This book make it so easy to do that. The details were incredible and well thought out and the characters were well developed. Normally when I am reading a book, if I don't like something about a character (the way they dress or look) I will change it in my mind as I go along, in this book it was not possible to do this (Note: The thing that I wanted to change was a personal preference and in no way a bad part of the story. It added to the character and was necessary for further character development - This also proves how well thought out the characters were). Every single thing that the author mentions about the characters adds to them and makes them who they are. One or two of the things about the female lead in this book were things that might have irritated me in another character but I could find no fault with this one. This book made me laugh and cry which also proved how much I had connected with it. I definitely think that everyone should read this book.

No comments:

Post a Comment