Monday 28 April 2014

Book Review: Queen of Broken Hearts

Queen of Broken Hearts by Jennifer Recchio

I received this book from NetGalley. This book was very easy to read and it didn't require a lot of heavy thinking. It is a good book to read if you are looking for something quick to read. It was a bit confusing at times in the way that it had been written and sometimes I had to go back in the book so that I could clarify something. Birdie, as a character should have really irritated me but I actually quite liked her. I absolutely loved Sam, possibly my favourite character out of the book although I do wish though that we had been given more of his background. I also found myself slowly falling in love with Pak. I have seen that there is a sequel to this book so I hope that this will answer some of the questions that I have.

No comments:

Post a Comment