Friday 16 May 2014

Book Review: Perfect Crime

Perfect Crime by Jack Erickson

I saw the title of this book and I thought that it sounded like something that I absolutely had to read; so I did. I was unaware that this was actually a short story until the book ended (rather abruptly). I think that this book had a lot of potential and it could have been an incredible book, rather than a short story. Everything held a steady pace until towards the end, then it started getting a little bit rushed. Things seemed to happen too quickly and they could have been explained more or more things could have been added in. I understand that the author wanted it to be a short story however I do feel like there could have been even a few more pages just to draw things out a little bit more. Books can often feel too long or drawn out when they are boring but this book was interesting and I think that it had the opposite problem.

No comments:

Post a Comment